Conditions of Sales
Euro Parts Etc assume no responsibility for any data or information furnished herein. All specifications on this website are subject to change without prior notice. All prices subject to change without prior notice. All parts herein will be invoiced at the current prices in effect at time of shipment.
All Canadian order will be subject to the respective provincial and federal taxes
We accept Visa, Master card, and Paypal credit card payments. Prepaid orders are accepted. Please call to confirm your order before sending a money order. All orders are paid in full before shipping. This applies to all orders including international shipments.
For international orders please understand we cannot collect for duties and taxes on you countries behalf. You must pay all customs, duties and broker fees assed by your country. (Please look into this at your local customs office before you place your order).
We ship by UPS, or Canada Post. We usually ship the same day , or the next work day. Some oversize or overweight items will be shipped via the best available shipper. All freight charges will be added to the invoice.
1. We will not accept unauthorized returns of any type. If you feel a return is warranted, please contact us for a return authorization number. This must be marked on the outside of your return or exchange package to be accepted in our receiving department. All returns must be prepaid postage and must include a copy of the original invoice. There will be no exceptions.
2. No returns after 30 days from date order is received.
3. All returns are subject to a 20% handling charge at our discretion.
4. There are no returns on electrical parts.
5. There are no returns on used or damaged parts unless found to be defective by us. CLAIMS Obvious damage to packages must be noted by the customer at the time of receipt and reported immediately to the shipper. Hidden damage must be reported to carrier immediately. In both cases, damages are to be settled between the customer and the carrier. We will assist the customer if and when necessary. Our errors, miss-shipment, etc., will be handled immediately after being brought to our attention.
We will accept special orders for parts not normally stocked or listed at the customer's request. A deposit in advance may be required for all special orders.
We will do our best to fill your order completely. Should the situation arise, all back ordered items will be listed on your invoice. All back ordered parts will be shipped when they become available. Should you wish to cancel back ordered parts, please contact us immediately; otherwise you will be held responsible for their acceptance. All back orders will automatically be canceled after 60 days, unless we are notified giving us your authorization to extend this time period.
Legality of Parts
Vehicles modified by use of some competition and sports parts listed in this catalog may no longer be lawfully used on public roads. You are urged to check your state ,Province ,country and local laws before installing these competition and sport parts on vehicles intended for use on the public roads. We make no guarantee or warranty as to the legality of any parts listed in this catalog, except as stated.
Certain parts manufactured and/or distributed by Euro Parts Etc may be deemed not legal for sale on pollution controlled and/or street vehicles in certain states, provinces or countries. Certain parts may not be legal for sale or use in pollution-controlled motor vehicles. Customer warrants that he or she fully accept the legal responsibility for any and all parts purchased, and agrees to 'hold harmless' Euro Parts Etc any and all matters arising out of non-legal use of such parts.
Availability of certain items shown on this website are limited and may not always be available for immediate delivery.
Quotes are subject to change without notice. It is hard to maintain a quoted price due to changes in costs. We will do our best to maintain the prices quoted.
Errors, Omissions & References
We are not responsible for any errors or omissions on this website, nor are we responsible for resultant damages caused either directly or indirectly from the same.
All items on this website are warranted to be free from defects in manufacture, material and workmanship prior to installation. Any alteration or improper use will void this warranty. This warranty is limited, at our option, to the replacement, repair or credit of the defective merchandise. The determination for all warranty claims will be at our sole discretion.
This warranty does not cover any direct or indirect costs, such as labor, arising from the use of our products. To warranty a defective product, return the defective unit to us at your expense. Upon verification of warranty coverage, a refund will be issued within 30 days. All competition and racing parts are sold "AS IS" without any warranty. Implied warranties including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
Conditions of Sales